Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adventure Bears

Last night after dinner Lily and I talked about all the different things she wants to do. She kept asking why are you writing just talk to me. I told her I was writing down what she was saying. I was making a list so of course she wanted to. However she was suppose to be eating so I would not let her. When we were at the dollar store earlier in the day I saw these cute cut of of bears and bought them. I wrote down her adventures and while she slept I hung up the bears on her door frame. She awoke to see all the different things we are going to do this summer. Her and daddy talked about them this morning. She wants to do them all today. Daddy told her he would tell her on what days she could pull one down and they would just go and do it but we have doctor appointments today and other things already planned so we could not do any today.

Most of what we have up there are free items to do: Story time at the library, Story time at Whole Foods going to the Zoo making a fort with blankets and cushions in the basement, a picnic in the park a concert in the park History museum story and craft day. So many wonderful things to do. Now to get daddy to take pictures as we are going to make a book of pictures of her drawings of our adventures and actual photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment